Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How time flies by and summer is almost here.  Lots of beach-themed events recently have kept the starfish invitations, albums and the corked bottle place cards/favors flying out of the studio.  This is one of my most favorite themes (perhaps because I get very little beach time here in the rocky mountains???) I absolutely love all the original ideas clients come up with for their unique invitations, etc.  Just when I had thought of every possible design for a "beachy" invitation, a Mitzvah boy/girl or bride comes up with a new take on the idea that I absolutely fall in love with when it is brought to life.  I just need to find more time to keep up with blogging so I can share the great results. I think what I love in particular about the starfish album is the mix of classy and casual.  I love the messy jute rope knots and the rough "beach" handmade paper in conjunction with the elegance of the pearl.  Some have used this album as a photo guest book and others for a photo album to save the photos from their event.  We can easily add names and dates or quotes printed under the starfish.




No comments: